Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Organic Indian In Your Mailbox

Due to the overwhelming demand (OK, it was just Raju), there is now a way for you to receive posts on this blog to your email inbox. Just go over to the sidebar and click on the "Subscribe!" link and follow the instructions. Once you're a member of the google group, you'll start receiving emails.

Also while you're looking over there take a look at the 'Favorite Posts' section for posts that I either I thought came out well or which generated an especially energetic response from fans of this blog. I'd particularly recommend "The Hole" which is probably my most famous post. In it I eloquently make the case for Indian toilets as a superior technology to American toilets. Needless to say it generated controversy. Anjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment